Sunday, May 27, 2012

More progress

More work done
  I did manage to get some more work done on "the project".  The hood on this truck has louvers to the rear of the headlight, work on those will take some thought.  I tried using a protractor as a guide but some of the water and color slips under and I had to "wash" it out (put water on and dab it off).
  AND THOSE WHEELS LOOK TERRIBLE!!! I don't know what I'll do with those but I will come up with something.
  The morning with Hollie went okay but not as well as usual, she's getting a little nervous about the move I think.
  I am going to walk this morning to practice for the parade.  I managed to get in about five and a half miles yesterday before I picked up Hollie, will do the same today for the most part in the same places.
  Enjoy to long weekend if you're young enough for it to matter; the rest of us have one long weekend anyway, the challenge is finding stuff to do for the men, and finding time to rest for the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment