Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Making progress

Still needs a lot of work
  There you have it, still needs a lot of work. Indeed!  It looks to me as if I need to send this truck to the shop for a "wheel job".  Maybe I could say to the truck something like.."you've loafed around long enough, it's time to get a wheel job!"
  My plan is to take some time, today, to see what can be done to fix the obvious errors.  I will keep you posted.
  Today we get to see Hollies "new" house, the agency has bought a house in Brewer so travel distances will be a lot less.  Of course now some employees will have a longer ride.
  Here's a good idea of what it's like to be hard of hearing like I am.  The local hospital called yesterday for my wife.  They would like her to have some lab work before her admission for the "knee job".  I took a message and said to the woman "it's Stephanie right"  "No, she said, it's Piffany P-i-f-f-a=n=y." (that's what I heard) so I wrote it down.  I thought that's a strange name.  Then it hit, Tiffany!  I changed the P to a T and gave my wife the message.  She said something but I didn't understand her.  Just so you know, I was wearing my hearing aids the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment