Thursday, May 31, 2012

Needed, New wheel

Day five
  One of us can't draw, it's me.  Struggle all over the place the wheels, and the ones in my brain are as rusty as this truck.  I will keep working on it and we will see what happens, it's the best I can do.
  We traveled to Brewer yesterday to take a look-see at the house where Hollie will be living, it pretty nice with large rooms and the Charlotte White Center agency is making major renovations.  The yard is great and the deck is probably all Hollie will see of it.  The move is scheduled for July 1st.
  Today I will go out the door, after breakfast, and walk a couple of miles then have coffee, and then walk a couple of miles - - just the way I like it.
  Later today I will work on the wheels, I wonder what I'll do, I don't know yet, something to think about while walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment