Friday, May 18, 2012

Riding around town

The mill wheel at Spragues Nursery
  It sometimes doesn't take much of a ride to see a lot, well that is to say, if you don't mind taking a second or tenth look at something.  Besides it's comforting to know that most things keep changing, mostly for the better.
  We took a bit of a ride around the Bangor area yesterday, everyday really, we had meetings or appointments to go to also.
  We did drop off some donated items and Linda dropped me off on a street corner when she went to a meeting.  I walked to where I was going, to the doctors appointment, it was only a mile and a half walk and I had more than plenty of time.  There isn't much to see along Broadway, the busiest street in the City, with a lot of traffic.  At least the pedestrian crossing lights work, they aren't too good in some other places.
  I made it to my appointment, it turned out like I thought it would, eat a bigger breakfast, period.
  We decided to take a peek at Kenduskeag Stream and Linda wanted to pick some Lily of the Valley at one of the large patches.  We had no idea really how big those patches are!
This patch goes from the street all the way up the hill.
There's more!

No comments:

Post a Comment