Friday, October 26, 2012

What to do

Done earlier this year
  Well, the Giants won another game, makes them up 2-0.  I also make a couple of us happy.  Wait and see the finish, then see if we're still happy.
  Given my recent physical condition there isn't a lot I can do.  I don't really know if I can paint because leaning over a table is next to impossible.  I could paint if I can find a way to raise the work, have to think about it.  Ouch, I can feel the headache from thinking already.
  Below are two photos, the top one is work done by an artist of the start of winter in a swamp or bog.  The bottom is a photo taken by either my wife or myself of the Orono bog, the white flecks are cotton grass.
  What I would like to do is make winter come to the bog.  We will see.
Click to enlarge, hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment