Sunday, October 21, 2012

A visitor to Bar Harbor and visitors to a corn field

The Yacht Rising Sun shown in Germany where it was built - click to enlarge
www.wikipedia.org photo
  Mr. David Geffen, a Hollywood bigwig has his yacht moored in the waters of Bar Harbor.  The 453 foot long traveler has a crew of 43 and can host 16 guests plus the owner and his family.
  Some people just come to Bar Harbor in a Ford or Chevy; and some people like to show off.

  I am continuing to do better, walking without implements around the house, still need a cane to get out of the chair.  I am hoping for some freedom tomorrow so I can have coffee with the guys.  I have coffee mornings with the guys in Bangor at McDonald's.  They might miss me.

Turkeys in the cornfield.  Kelly Road, Glenburn, Maine - click to enlarge
Photo by Linda Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment