Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bleck!

This photo from the Portland Press Herald shows
the USS Constitution in Boston Harbor being
flown over by the Blue Angels
  Well, GO NAVY!, the ship is the oldest commissioned ship still afloat in the world.  Constitution will go through a turn around on it's birthday next week.  The photo was taken a couple of years ago, but it's a good one.
  My back may be getting better, but laying down in bed isn't my most favorite thing this morning, I was in bed four hours, and that was more than enough.  Chairs are my friend.  I went to the doctor yesterday and not a lot was done, prescription; to be honest that's about all that could be done.  I am not able to do things I used to do. Period.  I will publicly thank my lovely wife, Linda, for spending three or fours hours waiting in the pharmacy, she's been really good to me.
  Keep up the good work and keep an eye on the World Series; I think the Tigers have an excellent chance of a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment