Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh, what a night

From the Waterfront Part to Railroad Street Bangor Maine Nov 2 2012 - click
Photo by Linda Grant
  Some of the "yellows" are hanging on, even with the wind and rain.  The geezer used to work, for a short time, on the other side of the building on the far left.
  I've been up since midnight.  I didn't want to get up, but I woke up choking and a thrush.  The thrush is what got me up.  I was a pretty bright red and tingly too, impossible to sleep through.  It was an unusual time for that, usually it's when I first get up.  Oh well, I watched the last half of the Lakers game with the Clippers; lots of fouls in that one.  Now, it's 2:00AM and I'm hungry, I'll have breakfast soon.
  Linda was out taking photos yesterday, the first sunny day for a while, and it didn't last long.  She was at the waterfront in Bangor and over by the Kenduskeag Stream too.
Kenduskeag Stream, Bangor Maine Nov 2 2012 swollen with rain - click to enlarge
Photo by Linda Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment