Friday, November 2, 2012

Some things work better than others

Antique tractors all in a row - click to enlarge
Linda Grant photo
  What still works, my brain, on occasion and what doesn't work, my whole body, on occasion; presents some challenges as I grow older.  I was going to add...and older, but I won't.
  That row of tractors was photographed at least 3 years ago and I've made a painting of only one.
Why?  Well my brain wants to do more, but the body resists.  My butt hurts from sitting too much, the table is too low, the arms can't hold out with a half shaky hand to hold a brush.
  Or maybe, just maybe, my brain is making that stuff up and I really could to it but I don't want to.
One of those is correct, now to figure out which one.
Begging to be a painting - click to enlarge
Photo by Linda Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment