Friday, January 4, 2013

Number 1311

  Well,  I have some surprising news for you today, I didn't wake up until 3:00AM!  That may be a record for me since the onset of my sleep disorder, unless I was sick.  I'm not sick, feel fine and I must be well rested.
  While I was asleep, or maybe not, Parise Rossignol of Van Buren, Maine (that's way up there) may have set a record of high school girls by scoring 49 points in a basketball game.  Van Buren is a small community in Aroostook County, and the only town in Maine that has a church that sells hot dogs in a store front "restaurant".  Miss Rossignol is the daughter of Matt Rossignol who set some records himself in high school and at the University of Maine, he is a teacher and coach.  Parise will attend the U of Maine in 2014.  Hats off to Miss Rossignol.  I love high school basketball.
  So, there you have it.  All the news from this corner of the world.
Levant, Maine - January 4, 2013.  The geezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment