Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Eyes have it, both ways

In2012 after voting, and after 30 years together
Photo: Stacey Guerin, State Representative
  Today is year 32 and the "ayes" have it.  I am a happily married man.  Yesterday the "eyes" had it and they were examined again.  My eyes are in pretty good shape for their age.  Oh, there's an indication of cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration but I don't foresee any real problems for the near future.
  The machinery those doctors use keeps getting more complex.  For instance the camera used to map the optic nerves isn't too large but you place your chin on one side or the other (depending on R or L eye) and the machinery moves your head on way or the other; it's a bit unnerving.
  Anyway that was just one day in an increasingly long line of days.  I just want to say "I love you" to my lovely wife, Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment