Saturday, December 27, 2014

More ads, more stuff

There's an ad on TV now that I'm sure most of you have seen.  The product is Theraflu and it's that time of year.  It's a good product; I've used it myself.
The ad features an adult man who appears to be a giant in a play house.  He is very ill, red under the nostrils, fever and all.
The man calls his doctor and receives a same day appointment (a miracle in itself).  He is prescribed the Theraflu and upon returning home he takes the first capsule.  Immediately he smiles.  Just swallowed the first capsule and he's healed.  That's some powerful stuff!

I wish there was a product like that for itching!  The Lichen planus is spreading and it itches all the time.  The few products I use aren't a lot of help, but worth using.  I'm open to ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment