Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Am I...

...in trouble?
have I burst a bubble?
Against the rule sign on my door,
I slept past eleven, but wait - there's more!

Eleven-twenty, how did that happen,
guess I better quit that napping.
Maybe I was overly tired,
Nah! I'm always wired.

But forget all of that, it's not important, and it's no fun,
there must be something that needs to be done,
Of course there is, more painting of sorts,
the basement walls, or the art of course.

Whatever it is, it will be taken care of,
when I find time - join the chorus;
Larry, Larry get to work, finish that chore;
Larry, Larry - but wait there's more.

After the songfest, you need to ponder,
what's been left out, maybe you wonder;
Oh, that's right, pushing the button,
hope it's not easily forgotten.

Live and Let Live, a wise old motto,
it's really something that we all ought to
live by and practice, and be planting those seeds,
we show by our works, and live by our deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment