Saturday, September 26, 2009

Great....

...Ceasars ghost! I just have to share;
got up at eleven-thirty, it's just not fair,
if I keep doing this, I should grow a lot of hair,
if I am going to...hibernate like a bear!

Yesterday, of course, was a Hollie day,
it was quiet and uneventful in a way;
she way very talkative and had a lot to say,
so I just kind of listened, it's only half a day.

Let me see, um, we went to Tim Hortons first,
for that iced coffee with blueberry (yuk)she had a thirst,
of course with that a breakfast sandwich too;
on an english muffin, it's new dad!, and a donut too.

Off to Walmart to make the weekly score,
of a CD/DVD, oh, wait there's more;
and of course a magazine, no sense wasting time,
if I had my way, all of these would be mine! (Hollie talking)

Oh, let's see, what was next? It's not getting late;
lets all go to Staples, we got stuff to laminate,
oh yeah, she made her choice, which ones get the heat,
five items got hot enough to melt the plastic sheet.

A little walk around the new Walmart store,
left without a purchase, wait there's more; (do you notice a pattern, too many infomercials)
then we sent to Target, for a Jordan Sparks CD,
oh the joy returned to mudville, it's cover needs all to see.

So, we go back to Staples, just two items more,
turn up the heat! She's back! Oh how she loves that store;
and two more items have now, a new gloss,
Hollie sure knows how, to teach them who's the boss.

We had to cut our day out short, Hollie had a meeting,
so I bought her lunch and left her with a goodbye greeting,
she will represent herself at that evaluation,
I'm sure that she'll be proud to control the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment