Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh...

...what a night! I slept in shifts,
guess it was one of life's little gifts;
I was awake for an hour between 8 and 9,
then there was sleep, so sublime.

I didn't get up until eleven forty-five,
just in time for a new day to arrive.
Maybe I was a little tired,
from the walks yesterday, when I was wired.

I went to take part in "Memory Walk",
met a new friend, we walked and had talk,
there were walkers there in very large numbers,
singles, like me, and groups in large numbers.

I got in a total of seven and one-half miles,
man I was into it, with lots of smiles;
of course I was useless the rest of the day,
now what was that question? What did you say?

I did, just before writing this, push, not pry,
the big purple button, please give it a try,
feed all the critters, all who survive,
with friends like you to keep them alive.

Maybe you'd like to have less stress in your life,
or maybe you'd like to live with less strife;
Think about going to a 12 step meeting, to sit,
and after the meeting, think about it.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment