Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pepe le Pew


Walking in the rain, with an umbrella,
I barely missed this little fella;
saw him just as he raised his tail,
I jumped to the street, a new trail.
I thought, oh my gosh! yipes!
that little "kitty" has stripes!
really glad I saw that skunk,
if I hadn't I sure would have stunk!
Also in yesterday news,
we went to Greenville to see the views,
oh my! it was the best of the season,
Rockwood and Little Moose was the reason.
And I have big plans for today,
walking, coffee and meeting on the way,
Peggy's appointment, maybe some lunch,
I'll be hungry, but that's just a hunch.
Please feed the small critters, they need your help,
just listen to their meow, woof and yelp.
It's fast and it's easy, simple to do,
do it now, they're depending on you.
If you should happen upon a friend,
be sure to greet them, it's good to see you again,
and just be sure to be honest and true,
just let them know, "this chairs for you"!

No comments:

Post a Comment