Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have you...

....ever wondered why rain comes in streaks?
like how come it lasts, sometimes for weeks?
I could learn it, you know, if I wanted to bother,
but it'll be over before there's another.

I am not one who loves the wet stuff,
after one morning I've had enough;
but I can't stop it, I have no say,
about what kind of weather, we'll have today.

I hope to go walking, a couple of miles more,
maybe it'll have to be in a store,
or maybe not, it's going to stop,
don't go in the store, if you're not going to shop.

And I want to go, go to a meeting,
this very day, and I'll get a greeting;
come in have a seat, anyone will do,
oh wait, this chairs for you.

Please go and push that nice purple thing,
it's a button, give it a ring.
Feed those small critters, for crying out loud;
and you will make yourself feel proud.

Now back to the rain, that pain in the a$$,
how about saying, "this too shall pass";
there, now don't you feel better,
it's going to get cold, go get a sweater.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment