Friday, October 2, 2009

Sleeping in......

....past midnight is a huge event,
and it makes me wonder, where the time is went,
no going to bed late can explain this thing;
maybe it was time, or else I broke my wiring.

Anyway I guess I'm rested, ready for the day,
but let's talk about yesterday first, okay?
I had another run in, with that dad burned skunk,
saw him first, and crossed the road, and away he slunk.

I really am not anxious to meet his friends,
but there's no way of knowing what he pretends,
he might try being friendly, one never knows,
but, I think, that's not usually how it goes.

Today a little walking, me foot is kind of sore,
so maybe three miles, no less and no more;
and of course a meeting, looking forward to that,
just don't let me see, that thing that thinks he a cat.

And Peggy needs to go, shopping and all that,
so right after the meeting, that's where I'll be at,
shouldn't take to awful long to get all that stuff done,
then it's off to home, and get some errands done.

And in case you forget, this is a reminder,
push the button for the critters, nothing could be kinder.
And if your having, some kind of little fit,
just try to remember: Easy Does It!

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment