Friday, September 25, 2009

We never....

...know when we will awake when we go to bed each night,
so how come, I wonder, does it take, a long drawn out fight?
I'll never know the answer to this one of course,
so tonight it's eleven twenty, tomorrow could be worse.

You know, it doesn't matter much, at least to me,
what time I rise each day, what will be will be,
but, it gives me fodder, to write some silly stuff,
I'll quit right now, I guess you've had enough!

Today is a Hollie day, abbreviated I am told,
she has a meeting, by herself, my she's getting bold,
She has decided to represent herself, it's the nature of the beast;
something that she's good at to say the very least.

But we'll have time to laminate a project or two,
it may not ever be enough, but we'll see what we can do.
She wants to call her sister too, it's her birthday today,
to send her best wishes, to the gal down Florida way.

I've already pushed the purple button, I did it for today,
you should look it up, www.theanimalrescuesite.com, and have your say,
it's a great and needed service, for those who cannot speak,
they need our help, so be of service, give these critters a break.

If you see a friend, that you've not seen for a day or two,
shake his hand in welcome, say this chair's for you.
It's important for us to take the time to say we care;
when we go to meetings, it's sometimes good to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment