Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday...

...already? How can that be?
Why didn't anyone tell me?
No! Wait a minute, now I know,
it was Monday an hour or so ago.

Got up at ten forty-five, mistake!
Watched the Red Sox to the end, mistake!
How in heck could they lose?
Sometimes I think that's how the choose.

Walking yesterday was half or normal,
trying to help that foot be less formal;
it didn't give me any trouble,
but it'll be next week before I double.

Push the purple button, there,
show those critters that you care.
And be nice to your neighbors too,
treat them, like you want them to treat you.

Want to put you life on a different tack?
Maybe feel more human, is that what you lack?
Or, maybe you just need to let go of what's holding you back;
It works if you work it, keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment