Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm not...

...so sure about my first line yesterday,
about getting up early to watch the boys play;
it wasn't so this morning, because, while putting on my socks,
the dad blasted biggest losers of the night were my favorite Sox!

Put that aside, remember, it's only a game,
but it still bothers me, a little, just the same;
and besides it's early, only the first game played,
so before you fold things up, joy is just delayed.

Today will be a Hollie Day, and that's just fine,
so I'm sure stuff will move along down the line;
oh, there'll be some snack time, and then you know what?
Yup! That's the answer, it'll be time to heat things up.

So, that leaves the afternoon, a time to be free,
maybe a little ride, there are lots of leaves to see,
you never know what will happen in this little life,
I'm not making any plans, until I see my wife.

I've pushed the purple button, top centers where it's at,
go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com and try to do that,
and after you push that button, wait! There's more,
vote for your favorite shelter, that's what you a there for.

And don't forget, this is important, don't forget yourself,
take some time for you, put some stuff on the shelf;
maybe talking to a friend, or a meeting is in line,
remember Easy Does It - and you'll be just fine.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment