Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You know….

….what's in the forecast, it will end the drought;
Yeah - that's right - it's rain they're talking about;
Well let it go ahead and rain, and quench somebodies thirst;
Just say to hell with it, after all we were here first.

Now yesterday was different, in a pleasant sort of way,
I had no transportation so I was home all day.
I got some walking in, about two and a half miles,
But on the edge of the road, there weren't many smiles.

And I did some artwork, one I threw away,
The other is unfinished, to work on another day.
Of course there's the Internet, the source of all I know,
When I don't know an answer that is where I go.

I go there quite often and I don't think it's right,
There must be some way to learn every thing, and do it over night;
Yes, I know that it sounds simple, but that's the way I am,
You see, I don't know nothing - and I don't give a damn!

I did remember the purple button, I thought you should know,
Because I want you to go there, go there now, GO!
You know those critters in all of those dog pounds,
Are waiting every morning for us to make our rounds.

If your not feeling perky, and kind of out of sorts,
Nothing entertains you, and you don't like sports,
Just imagine a room with friends, who don't tell you what to do;
They'll just smile and say welcome, this chair's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment