Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yesterday....

...was a Hollie Day, I got pretty easy,
there was a good time, no time to get queasy;
oh, yes, there was the obligatory visit too,
and WalMart and Staples, don't forget the glue.

the laminations (isn't it in the Bible?) were...
....so many, some of them a blur.
I think we did nine of them, wrapped in plastic hot,
what I really remember was that it costs a lot!

Today will be easy, watch a baseball game,
wow! it must be Sunday, somehow they're all the same.
Of course I must admit that I'm a Red Sox fan,
if you live here in Maine, that's part of the plan.

And, it looks like, walking won't take place,
the rains are back again, and I don't want to race;
of I could walk indoors, but it's not the same,
mall walking might be fine, if it had another name.

So, go easy into the night;
and may your burdens be light;
there's nothing more that I can say,
so...I'll no longer write!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment