Thursday, October 8, 2009

One...

...of the benefits of getting up late,
the baseball playoffs game is great;
the Dodgers are ahead, at least for now,
they're beating the Cardinals, holy cow!

It's always been to my benefit and delight,
that west coast games are on late at night;
so when the Sox or the Celtics are on the left coast,
I can watch them make west coast toast!

Walked yesterday, and before the rain,
got in five miles, and all with no pain.
Manny Ramirez just got strike three,
Oh, Manny! the joy that you bring to me.

So getting up late, or early to some,
has benefits, and can be fun,
I just have to remember that I'm not alone,
and push the purple button, and don't use the phone.

I'm going to go to a meeting today,
it's great going, that's all I can say;
why don't you join me, come in and share,
and in return you'll know that we care.

No comments:

Post a Comment