Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can hear....

...the coffee maker, rumbling over there,
hurry up, machine, I'm running just on air;
I don't know why it takes so long, it doesn't understand,
it's a machine and I'm a man - who should have the upper hand.   (joke)

Yesterday was perfect - if you're a walking guy,
temps in the twenties, no wind and clearing sky,
five miles came easy, in conditions such as those,
you know, if it was windy, I would've felt almost froze.

Today I have big plans - walk five miles or else,
go to a meeting, have coffee, have a pulse!
Work on my project, or take another walk,
go back to school - and learn to talk!

This will be a short one - I'm on empty now,
because when I saw the Celtics score, I almost had a cow;
if they could perform in some worse way,
it wouldn't make a difference- it's the way they play.

Be sure to remember, that means don't forget,
to go and push some buttons. Have you done it yet?
It doesn't matter at which time you choose to do it,
it's easy to forget, so please get around to it.

When your moral fiber is under some attack,
find out that something - that you think you lack,
by going to a meeting, open your mind just a crack,
if you find it helpful - just Keep Coming Back!

Exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment