Monday, February 8, 2010

Who dat....

...won the Super Bowl?

I think it's great, and I'm sure they'll have fun,
down in the French Quarter, while they wait for the sun,
they had to wait a really long time,
to see their favorite Saints shine!

Meanwhile back at the ranch,
it sure don't look like the Celtics have a chance,
poor miserable performance, boo, hiss and boo,
speaking for myself of course, not for you.

Walking the snowmobile trail yesterday,
in to the second beaver pond, yes all the way,
it's really nice there in the woods,
the wind can't get me, want me to show you the goods?
This spot is in two and a half miles from our road,
the ice is thick, it'll carry the load,
get to here, turn around and go back,
can't see it in summer, mosquito attack!

I slept in until midnight today,
didn't stay up to see football I must say,
now I am waiting to go start the pot,
I want my coffee and I want it hot!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment