Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's already....

...Tuesday, and the week has just begun,
we've had some great weather, parades and some fun;
now let's get busy, some people have to work,
not me, not me - says an old geezer jerk.

But I've worked in my life more than fifty years,
so now I'm enjoy my time, spent with my peers;
doing the things that old geezers do,
trying to remember how to tie my shoe.

The weekend was good, had Hollie two days,
Saturday as usual, and Monday for the parade,
whe walked along with me, talked the whole time,
and went to Staples and lunch, we got along fine. (abridged version)

I got to watch two games on TV,
the Red Sox won, so it was easy,
yesterdays game was the Portland Seadogs,
bad start but they won, and a rare TV appearance was logged.

Today I get back to my usual routine,
on days when it's missing, I'm hardly seen,
at meetings, or walking, my usual stuff,
so, I'm going to get started, 'til I've had enough.

I'll begin by going to "that other web site",
push all the buttons, I've got it down right,
purple, green, blue, orange, and pink,
that's it I've got it, at least I think.

Be good to your neighbor, Live and Let Live,
you know we all have something to give;
just don't be ungrateful, or don't be a thief;
what you have to give, shouldn't be grief!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment