Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh!...it's...

...the weekend, how about that?
Hollie Day is over, I've time to chat.
We had a good day, or morning, as it were,
she had a good time and I'm glad for her.

She had a list, that was as long as my arm,
we worked on some, no foul, no harm,
it would have cost one heck of a bunch,
she was just 'casting' about, I have a hunch.

Tim Hortons was first, it's National Donut Day,
she had one to go, ate good as they say,
then over to WalMart, it's not all that far,
pull out the staples, cut, paste in the car.

We've finally reached Staples, all in one piece,
she had six projects, that's all, my wallet's at peace;
then on to Big Lots, interesting stuff,
a binder for Hollie, although she has enough.

The on to the dreaded Borders we go,
she bought a book, do you need to know...
...what was in it?  I think you can guess!
Presidents, of course, it's at my address.

We've been in Old Navy and A C Moore,
I sure don't want to see another store;
we bought her some lunch, for later in the day,
took her to "program", that's all I can say.

So, today, I have plans to go for a walk,
going home early, do artwork, no talk!
I've been going to start 'it' for maybe two weeks,
I'm going to do it, but, you see who speaks.

I'm going right now, I think you know where,
it's right to that web-site, where I can share,
just by pushing a button, or six,
there are a few problems, you and I can fix.

So be good to your neighbors, Live and Let Live,
I thinks that's the very best advice I can give;
don't be shy, stick out your hand and shake theirs,
you'll be surprised, people like he who willingly shares.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment