Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Thursday...

...already? The week is going fast,
as soon as it started, it was already past!
I guess that's what happens when you have a busy pace,
and today Peggy's shopping will slow down the race.

But now in the morning, before there's any rain,
I'll get some walking in, I'm not having pain.
Then I can get to a meeting, and then pick up the Pegster,
and she can shop and look, all that before the cash register.

And physical therapy next week, on Tuesday I'm told,
and such is the daily grind, of joints, when you're old;
they'll get to work and check out the knee,
then maybe the damned thing, won't lock up on me.

But until then, no wait, tomorrow's a Hollie Day,
boy, things can sneak up, they'll always find a way;
so a "double whammy", first Peggy then the girl;
oh boy, oh boy - my minds in a whirl.

So, today, I'd better push those buttons, right away,
it's easy to do, and there's no bill to pay;
you should really try it, if you don't do it now,
push and give, and you're done. Wow! Holy Cow!

Be good to your neighbors, Live and Let Live,
every life has value, and different gifts to give,
just because someone's different, or doesn't look like you,
that's not a way to think it's someone to eschew.

Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment