Saturday, July 24, 2010

A good...

...nights sleep, at least for me,
works wonders, refreshes, helps me to see...
...that it's needed to end a busy day;
now I feel better, that's what I say.

Now I've watched the Red Sox, got over at one,
pitching was good, and the Red Sox won!
Not a bad game, I joined in the fourth,
had coffee and breakfast, as the ball went back and forth.

Today is a Hollie Day, I know what that means,
busy stuff to do, sharing all her dreams,
pictures of the President and his family today,
and photos from a magazine, who am I to say.

But, before all those things begin,
I'll push some buttons, only once not again;
all across the top, tab by each tab,
helping lots of causes, that is just fab.

And a cheerful reminder, that we all can give,
support to one another - Live and Let Live!

Enjoy you day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry,

    Here is my Blog address, Brian

    http://adayinbrewermaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete