Sunday, May 8, 2011

The ball game!

NOTE:  Because I failed to do my home work, I am giving you a copy of a blog I did in July 2010,
since the Red Sox aren't living up to their "super" billing, it's appropriate now too.

SUNDAY, JULY 25, 2010


(Expletive deleted)...

...that's the manner of this blog,
the game was played, I should've slept like a log,
the Sox played Seattle in a baseball game,
to the pitcher OK, to the bats go the blame!

The (expletive deleted) guys can't hit the ball,
for two million bucks a year, that can't be hard to call..
put the (expletive deleted) bat on the (expletive deleted) ball!
The (expletive deleted) game is finally over, that may be best of all.

Jon Lester pitched a jewel, the high point is that;
but the (expletive deleted) guys need to handle the bat!
For the money that they earn, it should not be a task,
hit the (expletive deleted) ball! Is that too much to ask?

Boy! They got me going, I can feel the boil,
if it was me I'd throw the bunch into red hot oil;
hit the (expletive deleted) ball, I know it's hard to do,
but you're making millions, you get paid for what you do.

And get rid of (expletive deleted) Delcarmen, get someone to pitch,
get him out and keep him out, that lousy (expletive deleted)!
So, there you have it, that's my take on the game;
and I'm sure there are others, who feel the same.

Now the (expletive deleted) game is over, it's time to eat,
I can't stand to watch, when that (expletive deleted) team gets beat;
but, let's understand, it's just a game,
and it (expletive deleted) me off just the same.

So - now I'll get on, with the rest of my day,
and be interested in what others say;
I can get their take on tonight's game,
and probably most of them, feel the same.

(Expletive deleted)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment