Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not for me!

That's it!
  Well I was going to take Hollie for her visit, then I leaned over to open a cupboard....that's when "it" happened.
  Now, this has nothing to do with a bare cupboard, or a poor dog, or gettin' none.  This has to do with a backache.
  I started out anyway, I got Hollie and took her to Tim Hortons for her coffee (iced, gingerbread flavor, and sweet and low, yuk) a breakfast sandwich and then came home and Mama got the rest of the day, which turned out to be quite long.
  I got my chair, and a heating pad.  The heating pad is my new friend, and it sits in the chair with me.  It does have the ability to turn itself off, when it gets tired of helping me, but even I have some character defects - so I accept it for what it is!
  I'm going for a one or two mile walk, it's warm, about 37 degrees so I won't die in the cold.  And then, and then, I'm coming home to my new friend, the heating pad!
My new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment