Monday, July 9, 2012

Cooler and dry

Flowers at the Charlie Howard garden, Bangor Maine - click
  Thankfully the weather took a turn for the best yesterday, the morning was cool and the air had dried out considerably.  Maine summer was back!
  I was able to walk four and a half miles before going to coffee at 5:00AM, comfortably.  The total for the day turned out to be seven and on half miles.
  When I got back home I took my wife out to breakfast and we walked around at the waterfront park and took a short walk around the Charlie Howard Memorial Garden in downtown Bangor.  I came away with an idea for my next project.  I can hear you groaning all the way over here!  We took some photos of the pink hollyhocks and I think on of those will be the base for my next painting.  Take a look.
Pink hollyhocks

No comments:

Post a Comment