Friday, July 13, 2012

Surprise, surprise or not

eee yah, nah!
  It's been a while since I painted something I liked, this isn't it.  Well, back to the drawing board.  I have in mind to redo that old house.  Make it larger and just do the house, no grass, no trees, no bushes - just house.  It's an option.
  It was hot yesterday, and will be a little more hot today and tomorrow. Yuk!  I don't care much for heat, anything above 72 degrees is just too much.  I hate it when the broadcasters say "oh, wow a lovely sunny day" and the temps will be in the 80s.  Are they nuts or do they feel compelled to do fake stuff, do they really like the heat?  I know, deep down, that there actually are people who just like a sunny day and don't care how hot it is.  Deep down, secretly, I thing they're nuts!
  Well, off for a walk and then back to the drawing board.  Hint: it won't be flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment