Saturday, January 19, 2013

Once again

  My first clue would have been that I slept until 7:00, that's about 5 extra hours.  My second clue was that I had dreamed that I touch a TV electronic board from another planet, and that it made me sick.
So, I got up, had little energy and Linda took Peggy to the doctors.  I had to go to the bathroom and felt woozy when leaving, so I leaned against the door frame, the next thing I knew I woke up on the bathroom floor, I'd been asleep about 20 minutes.
  I was able to get an appointment for the afternoon.  My blood pressure was only 84/52 - that's low for me and just about anyone else.  I also think the pneumonia has returned but the biggest concern was the blood pressure.  I have three meds to take for the next five days.
  I may try to resume the blog very soon.

The geezer

No comments:

Post a Comment