Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here kitty, kitty.

  I like cats.  While we no longer have a cat, we have had a number of them and I grew up with always, or most always, having a cat around.
  People, some people, like cats and that's been around for a long, long time.  I recently found on the web page of the San Francisco Chronicle some historic photographs.  Of cats, of course.  These are old photos, some of them are older than me or even Wilbur.
A Royal Photographic Society photo from 1896 - click
Photo: Getty Images via www.sfgate.com
A 1926 photo from the Monty Fresco collection
Photo: Getty Images via www.sfgate.com
I've never known cats who listened to the radio but here we have proof!
From Fox Photos, this photo from 1930
Photo; Getty Images via www.sfgate.com
Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment