Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Another day that didn't turn out right, for me

Another Dixmont photo, Mt. Washington is left-center - click to enlarge
Photo by: Linda Grant
  You can also see in the photo the additional "power line" installed by Central Maine Power, it carries electricity south for the folks in Massachusetts.  The construction of this line has destroyed thousands of scenic views, including one of my favorite places. Bah! Humbug!
  When I read the news earlier this morning it was evident the Chet and Parker are still in a tiff, no talking, no seeing, and certainly most of all no doing. Bah! Humbug!
  I watched both Pittsburgh and Boston lose games, just before sleeping. Bah! Humbug!  I still think both of those team will win their series and continue one.

No comments:

Post a Comment