Sunday, October 6, 2013

Time passes and not much happens

Sebasticook River, Newport Maine
Photo by the geezer hisself
  It was an interesting Saturday, Hollie got some new shoes, the Red Sox won, and Chet and Parker are either locked in their rooms or on a jaunt to Paris or Tokyo.
  Do you ever feel, as I do, that the regular people in this county don't count - - until it's time to vote?  Do you really believe guys like Parker and Chet give a rats butt about us?  Really??
  But then again I don't really believe in the Easter Bunny.  I don't believe the Red Sox will win or lose if I jinx them by watching or not watching the game on TV.  And, sadly, sometimes I feel the good old USA is screwed, no matter who is in charge, if anyone is.
  And, even sadder, you can't buy any of that from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment