Monday, November 18, 2013

What's all that about anyway?

From: Marketsquarewalkway.com
  What's in a dream?  I think that there are things we read or think about during the time we're awake that carry over in to the dream state of sleep.  I could be wrong, frequently I am.
  Early this morning I was dreaming about city streets that were just wide walkways planted with grasses and wildflowers, the were stone, brick and wooden pavers too, sort of like the photo at the top.  In addition we had a room in our house with rock walls and plants were growing out of the rocks, and the floor was kind of wet.  Strange.
From: stuberins.com
  About 2:30PM yesterday I dozed off for about 10 minutes.  During that time I was dreaming of riding in a nice car with Phil Mickelson, the golfer.  We were about to pass an RV like the one in that photo, and he said "here, you steer for awhile".  The car was very close to the camper and I was having quite a struggle steering....then I woke up.
  Now, I don't know Phil, never met the man.  But, he had a nice car!

No comments:

Post a Comment