Sunday, May 25, 2014

mish-mash

Click to enlarge and check out your state
Google Trends
  I don't know who comes up with these but they're different.  I would say they are unbelievable but knowing how people react maybe this is true.

  I went to sleep after 12 innings of the Red Sox/Tampa Bay game yesterday already at peace with myself thinking the Sox would lose.  I was right of course they lost, in the 15th inning by a player throwing the ball away.  For Pete's sake!  Throw the damned ball over the second baseman's head!  I have no idea what will come of this pitiful mass of flesh called the Boston Red Sox but it might not be pretty.  Or probably nothing will be done about, they'll just smile on and collect their huge paychecks.

  I will make an effort to get back on track tomorrow.  I have moved all files to the new computer for the third time - this has been since February!!!  The switch will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment