Monday, May 26, 2014

Now it's ten in a row

  For the first time in 38 years (1976) the Red Sox have lost ten games in a row.  The reason for the losses is anybody's guess, my guess is Manager - he leaves a pitcher in too long.  I could be wrong and I frequently am, even so that's my guess and I'm sticking with it.

  After today the computer switch will be done,  There were lots of stuff to move to one and delete from the other - all of that went very well with little problems except for one program where having the ability to read directions helped.  I didn't read nothing for the rest of it, reading is for sissies.

  So, I will be here tomorrow, better prepared, because I have already picked my next two stories and they will be good ones.  Just hang in.

  Today is Memorial Day - please take a moment and remember those who died so we can do stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment