Friday, July 24, 2009

I wonder if.......

.........i should get used to sleeping in?
Two days in a row, is that the longest that it's been?
It probably doesn't matter when or where or how;
but it's important to have happen to me right now.

Yesterday was quiet, yes I was quite a bore,
I think that I was tired from the day before.
I did get in my walking, I like that a lot
and if it didn't happen I'd suspect a plot.

So, over there in Brewer on Dirigo Drive,
I did four miles of walking, oh my how I thrive.
It's very relaxing and doesn't seem like work,
now that I've developed that little daily quirk.

When I got home I wondered, what will I do now?
Why don't you work on your project you've not forgotten how!
So after lunch I gathered all my artwork stuff,
and here is what I finished. Did I do enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment