Monday, July 20, 2009

Just another.....

...quiet day,
there's really not much to say,
about the doings and going on;
no really, the day is gone.

Not much walking on this day,
just enough so I can say,
two and a half, miles that is;
and up the road to do some biz.

Oh yeah! I got a new hat,
can you imagine me in that,
worked on a painting, nice one too,
maybe it's for one of you.

Watched the golf in Scotland played,
and the bike race, time delayed.
Red Sox too, just the end;
drive me right around the bend.

Today, a meeting, after walking,
that I do without much squawking.
Work on that painting, yes some more;
regular stuff, you know the score.

Off into the gentle day,
not much else for me to say.
Be so good to one another,
treat you pets like you would your mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment