Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Important note

I speak, read and write in two languages, English and Vulgar; because I limit myself to English on this blog, I will refrain from writing about the Red Sox today. I got up at 10:00PM and watched the end of the game, 'nuff said!!

Yesterday I wanted to walk,
and I wanted to walk a lot.
So I set off with a smile,
and a nice quick first mile.

And in the I found that;
I shouldn't have worn a hat.
I started at five in the morning,
and fog came in without warning.

It was damp, it was muggy and cool,
walking three miles in that, takes a fool.
But I completed the walk sans hat.
It was hot after all and that's that.

Today I hope to do better,
if the weather is not any wetter (not a sure bet, is it?)
I'd like to go a mile or two,
maybe just go for more than a few.

Whatever turns out to be true,
I'll be done before the sky turns blue.
Get a good early start,
I like that part.

After all it will be my afternoon!!

Be kind to our fur bearing friends
push the big purple button!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment