Saturday, August 1, 2009

Maybe it's...

...catching, this art of sleeping in,
who's to know difference, oh where to begin;
for one thing when I'm tired, that's almost every night,
I go to bed willingly, don't put up a fight.

Or, maybe I am lazy, and a shiftless skunk,
maybe I never ever get up and leave my bunk.
But when I keep sleeping, and it's way after ten,
but when it reaches eleven, well, I get up then.

But eleven beats the early rise, then thing about ten,
so I guess I'll just have to keep on sleeping in.
In the whole scheme of things, it not worth a tinkers damn,
at least I know where I am, and I'm not on the lam.

I had the girl, Hollie, out yesterday morning,
it's like a sudden storm that hits without warning,
Staples had the machine on high, just waited for us to come,
she had projects uncounted, Staples was under the gun.

Once we left that holy place of heated plastic,
we went in search of other stuff that could be fantastic.
At Bull Moose Music Hollie found, an of CD she wanted,
it's Billy Ray the Cyrus dad, he's so very vaunted.

Find the right thing in the case fit for lamination,
it'll be the best thing ever, the rage of this great nation,
It was, you know, and interesting subject,
one never knows where you might find a heated plastic object.

Today is going to be a nice day weather wise,
I heard on the radio while I listened to the guys,
it's the day art comes to Bangor, in a colorful blend,
come and see the paintings, heck why not bring a friend.

I am really looking forward to seeing all the art,
maybe it's something I can look at and see each different part.
Of course there is the walking, at a slower pace.
It's going to be a great day, to be in the human race!

Take it easy, as in does it, you know the spin,
feed the hungry critters, maybe take one in.
And don't forget to care about everybody else.
It's better than just thinking of our lonely selves.

I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment