Sunday, August 2, 2009

Everything is.......

........back to normal, sleeping stuff I mean,
I know that normal is a cycle on a machine.
Sleeping until ten thirty, is the new time for me,
so I guess as far as sleeping, what will be will be.

Yesterday was a fun day, spending time with my wife,
had a nice breakfast, at Governors, it was nice.
Then we walked the Art Show in Bangor downtown,
saw some things that were really nice, and some that made me frown.

Today is going to be, somewhat slow I think,
Hope that the Red Sox don't fall down the brink.
Walking in the morning, maybe a couple miles,
that will bring us all, some hard earned smiles.

Don't forget the critters, they really need us to,
push the purple button, do it now please do.
And, of course, people do get hungry, so in advance I thank,
all of you, and anybody, who helps at a food bank.

Remember to Keep it Simple, and be kind to all,
you meet or are your neighbors, love them one and all.
Live and Let Live is a simple theme,
practice it daily and your life could be a dream.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Larrysramble:

    Pretty decent poem re: late nights and sleeping in. Your profile, including uploaded photo, is good.

    I'm more of a prose person than a poet. Missed you this morning. Had to depart early, as soon as set up was completed, to the Hancock clinic.

    Mac L.

    ReplyDelete