Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Maybe I'm.....

........getting lazy, sleeping in I mean
you might think that I am a sleeping machine.
Slept right until midnight, that's twelve AM!
Holy Cow and other stuff, how surprised I am.

It's be a while since I last did that,
and all this time I'm thinking, Midnight is just a cat.
She was black and tiny when Rhonda brought her home,
she moved with us two times, and had a need to roam.

Yesterday was awesome, I got my walking fix,
had gone five miles before the clock struck six.
After walking one more mile, it was meeting time,
always something gotten there, a regular gold mine.

So today I am going to repeat that stuff above,
don't give a good thing up, stuff you really love.
But, then of course, there's Peggy after that,
and don't you just know it, that stuff is old hat.

So today I ask you to Live and Let Live,
and to all the critters, who need a meal, please give.
Being kind to our neighbors isn't much to ask,
and I am sure that all of you are up to that small task.

Another nice day, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment