Friday, July 17, 2009

It's me again....

...I say with a laugh,
beat yesterdays time by a half,
Ten thirty just happens to beat,
ten, at least by three feet.
It's still quite a riddle,
to get up in the middle.

When the news is on at eleven,
most people are in a sleep heaven
But little ol' me
is there to see.
Whatever it is that they're havin'

Today is a day of Hollie,
who is practiced by golly,
in getting things done,
she watches out for number one.
And won't settle for folly.

The plastic is applied with heat,
like a sandwich with bread and meat.
It will be her personal prize,
gazed on by her singular eyes.
Her pleasure would be hard to beat.

Walking yesterday totaled five,
I was glad that I was alive,
as by walking the road
it took off a load,
of weight and that is no jive.

It's time to Live and let Live,
and food to the critters do give.
They will meow and give a big yelp,
In thanks to you for your help,
just push the button to give!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment