Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No baseball...

...games last night, I miss it already. No stats to read, no write-ups about this or that team, it's terrible. What am I supposed to do in the wee hours?

I did have a good walking day yesterday with just a tad over five miles, I now have walked 464 miles since March 8th, my goal is 500 miles, and I have this week and next to get it done!

Doctors routine visit today, every six months like clockwork, geezers have to go more often than those who aren't (geezers that is), I have prescription refills to order and a couple of questions for the quack. My wife, Linda, that has an appointment with her Dentist office, cleaning and inspection, but I get to go to lunch! Who is making out better, me at lunch or her in the "chair", open wide now?

Live and Let Live and feed the critters - there is a critical need right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment