Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where to begin....

...when you get up a ten
watched half the game, it was fun;
even more when the Americans won.
Appointment with quack, all was just fine,
as long as I continue walking the line.
Finished the day complete with smiles,
after I walked two and a half miles.

Meeting this morning, then off to a quack,
getting the medicine men off of my back.
I'll do some walking, and have a good lunch.
maybe tomorrow I'll write a whole bunch.

Feeding the critters, don't take much time,
even if yours is more valuable than mine.
Treating others with care and respect,
you will get back more than you expect.

This is the end, of an attempt at a rhyme,
I'll try it again some other time.
Only one more thing for me to say,
I hope you all have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment